BFH Pest Management Programme
PEST MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME FOR: HACCP HALAL GMP ISO COMPLIANCE
Integrated pest management (IPM) is a approach toward pest risk management by utilising proactive control methods. It requires a combination of pest exclusion practices that involves good sanitation and stacking procedure along with extensive monitoring. It programme that is tailor-made to client individual needs. This services is offered to any industrial that is required to meet existing HACCP standards, HALAL, GMP, ISO Compliance and other internal or international
SYSTEMATIC DOCUMENT PEST MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME
BFH will compile systematic document file. It keep for easy reference during audit and when further action is required:
- Initial survey report and recommendations
- Scope of pest control services
- Layout plan indicating the treatment area and monitoring points.
- Services checklist
- List of approved pesticide uses and copies of SDS.
- List of trained and authorised BFH services teams.
- Trend analysis report
- 2 Way communication
- Regular Reviews & Evaluation for Improvement
- Exclude pest entry points
- Inspection before allowing product entry
- Pest Awareness Trainings
- Exclude harbourage
- Integrated treatment methods
- Chemical and Non-chemical Solutions
- Regular thorough cleaning
- High hygiene standard
- Eliminate food and water source
- Proper stacking and stock arrangement, for easy cleaning and inspection